Every business needs to represent themselves to the online audience as that will be the only impression about their stores. For getting the best engagement, the website needs to show its products exquisitely. A website can be framed by many well-reputed web design companies in India. There are some statistics that one should know about the websites and their impressions with their customers.
- According to a study conducted by Adobe worldwide, in 15 minutes, 59% of the readers could read and browse through a well, beautifully designed website instead of a dull and boring website. Visitors prefer and ought to see an attractive design over a simple design mostly.
- Approximately 30% of small businesses spend around 1000 pounds to 10000 pounds in developing their business websites. At the same time, an extensive website can cost an average of about 32000 pounds. The average time a developer requires to design a large website is around two months.
- For mobile users, it takes an average of 15 seconds to load a website. The website design companies should take this time seriously, as 53% of the visitors leave the site if it takes more than 3 seconds to load. Mobile traffic is responsible for about 50% of the web traffic across sites, and web design companies must scrutinize this time to minimize it.
- It takes only 50 milliseconds for a user to frame a layout about the website in their head. If the website is not impressive and magnificent, visitors tend to switch to another website.
- There are some critical reasons visitors can switch websites, such as images; not loading will account for 39%. At the same time, the page content is taking an ample amount of time to load the content for 39%, the elongated content will affect as 38% and if the content visuals are not attractive, will charge for around 38%.
- There is a common practice among visitors to click the business logo to get to the website’s primary content, which is around 36%. Hence, the most suitable place to place the logo is the top left-hand corner of the home website.
- According to some surveys, the design-based businesses are outgrowing and performing well in the competition, according to 84%. Around 73% of the companies invest heavily in innovations and structures to stay ahead in the race.
- Among all the visitors to your homepage, around 86% want to know about the products and the services. Similarly, 64% of them should seek contact information, and 52% want to know about your site’s nature. These are some figures that one needs to keep in mind to signify the website when designing a company.
With the facts, it is mandatory to have a good web development company in India like ACIL that ensures all the checkboxes for website designing and development in India.